Introduction and presentation

introduction:

In the present work you will find the presentation of the places, eventualities and hobbies that our agency "travelUNAD" offers you as an integral vacation plan.
our advisors participating in the eingles course after presenting will offer them the necessary information of the visit plan to each city in which we provide our service.
It is a pleasure to introduce our group of advisers:

presentation:
  • my name is Alvaro Beleño, I live in El Banco Magdalena, I study at the UNAD I am 20 years old and I am pleased to offer you our service in portal 1 that you will find below regarding the city of Barranquilla.
  • Development of the activity
    My name is Liney Romero Pianeta, I am 21 years old, I currently live in the city of El Banco, Magdalena, I am single, I do not have children, I am a student of Psychology here at the UNAD in UDR the banco.

  • My name is Yezid Centeno Beleño, I am 24 years old, I live in the Bank, Magdalena, I am single, I do not have children and I study psychology in the UNAD UDR the Banco.

  • My name is Shirly Liney Beltrán Martínez, I am 22 years old, I live in El Banco Magdalena, I am single, I do not have children, I am studying psychology and I do not have job  at this time.

Comentarios